Preparation for Childbirth & Early Parenting
A fun and informative course with time for questions and practicing skills needed for birth and early parenting. Groups currently limited to 3 couples to accommodate social distancing. Includes breastfeeding preparation.
Highlights of the workshop:
- Informed decision making.
- Role of the partner.
- Pain relief options.
- Comfort measures and positions for birth.
- Induction, cesarean and assisted birth.
- Early days with your newborn.
Antenatal Ireland is the antenatal side of Cuidiu, a volunteer group in Ireland providing support in parenting. Your course includes one year membership (worth €25) with your local Cuidiu branch. Also:
- You will receive handouts or a booklet
- Tea/ Coffee is complimentary in Creacon Wellness Retreat cafe at all workshops.
- 4 hours per day Sat & Sun, equalling 8 hours of content in total over the weekend.
Private Courses are suitable for those with special circumstances who would not feel comfortable in a group setting, or for those the times of the group classes do not suit. They provide an intimate experience solely focused on the couple and their needs. These courses are usually approximately three hours. They can take place in your own home, online or at Creacon Wellness Retreat. Prices will vary depending on location and travel distance.